I will give you peace

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. [Philippians 4:6,7]

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

All the Glory to God

I continue to be humbled by God's grace and comfort during this difficult time. It has been a gift I cherish and can not live without. I will continue to seek it through penance, gratitude, daily prayer, adoration of the blessed sacrament, and service to God. As much as grieving Nicholas' death is difficult and painful, to say the least, surrendering to God's will has brought a measure of peace and comfort that I had not expected. All the Glory be to God. I am thankful beyond words or measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment